I am thankful for family, friends, and most importantly FOOTBALL. There is nothing like relishing food, football, and sleep during this wonderful break. Thursday night, turkey and Lions-Packers. Friday night, leftover turkey and LSU-Arkansas. Saturday night, pig roast and GT-u[sic]ga. Sunday night, leftover pig roast and Falcons-Vikings. Could this break get any better?
- A lady called the UGA police to report a car jacking. They said they were too busy right now and for her to just get the jersey number and call back later.
- Why were the UGA football players so upset about the library fire? Because most of the books hadn't been colored yet.
- Three UGA players drowned when their pickup went into the creek. They couldn't get the tailgate open.
- Once upon a time, three co-workers were out on a company hiking retreat. One was a rabid Notre Dame fan, another followed the University[sic] of Georgia, and the last was a Georgia Tech alum. As they climbed the mountain a fierce debate to decide which was the more passionate fan broke out. The higher they ascended the more heated the argument became until finally they reached the top and overlooked a steep cliff. The Notre Dame fan finally snapped and declared "Fine, I will PROVE that I will give ANYTHING for my school". Then he sprinted toward the abyss screaming "THIS IS FOR THE IIIRRRIIIISSSSHHHHH!!!!!!" and threw himself over the cliff! The U[sic]GA fan was astonished and rushed to the edge to see what happened. Then the Georgia Tech alum, not to be outdone, yelled "OH YEAH, well THIS is for the Yellow Jackets!" and he sprinted toward the cliff even more ferociously than the Notre Dame fan did! ...And slammed right into the U[sic]GA fan knocking him over the edge to his death.
The moral of this story is that janitors are easily replaced.
- Three UGA players are riding together in a car. Who is drving? Answer: The state trooper.